Frequently Asked Questions
Qualification Guidelines – All renters must be properly qualified prior to renting a vehicle
- PROOF of valid driver’s license
- PROOF of valid personal auto insurance
- NO renters under the age of 21
- All credit card rentals must use a credit card in the renter’s name
- Cash renters must meet strict procedures and provide additional documentation at time of rental (utility bill, pay stub, plane ticket, etc.)
- Rental contract may NOT exceed a 30 day period; additional rental periods require a new contract
- If there are additional drivers, they must be qualified by the same criteria as the renter
- Units should be used for rental purposes only
We serve the San Fernando Valley and greater Los Angeles area with a full range of clean and affordable rental vehicles, such as cars, SUVs, trucks, and cargo vans.
- Flat rates with no hidden fees
- Available after hours by appointment
- 10-15% off weekly and monthly rentals
Please be advised that any customer returning a rental vehicle requiring extra interior cleaning due to strong odors, smoking, pet hair, spills, food, sand, mud, grass/hay, etc. is subjected to a cleaning fee of up to $250.00.
We do not permit our vehicles to enter Mexico under any circumstances.
We regret to inform you that we cannot permit the returns of vehicles outside normal operating hours. In the event you do return the vehicle outside the normal hours of operation, you will remain liable for all rental charges, including theft, accident damages and fuel charges, until we re-open for business and inspect the vehicle.
Deposits range from $250 - $1,000 depending on the specific rental agreement.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years or older.
- Renters between the ages of 21 and 24 will be subject by an underage fee.
- Some of our luxury and specialty vehicles, and large SUVs can only be driven by drivers 25 years and older.
- Standard rental vehicles may be cancelled on the same day with no penalty.
- SUVs and Vans require a 24-hour cancellation by email or phone to avoid a penalty.
- Luxury and specialty rentals require a 48-hour advanced cancellation.
Yes, we accept debit cards, but with these restrictions:
- ID verification required.
- Name on the debit card and driver’s license must match.
- A minimum deposit of $500 is required with debit card rentals.
- Deposits may increase depending on the type of rental vehicle and duration of the rental.
- When using a debit card, refunds may take up to 7 days to be posted to your account.
- Sign & Drive Rentals is not responsible for overdraft charges.
Yes, we do. There is generally a 1 hour grace period for daily rentals. If the vehicle is not returned on time an additional daily rate will be applied.
We offer a thorough car detailing service for vehicles of all sizes and in any condition including sedans, SUVs, and trucks. Depending on the vehicle, pricing varies from $150 - $250 per vehicle with a 24-hour turnaround time.